LubrosityTM Enhancement Services
Be you an esteemed patron, aspiring pleasure object supplier, innovative DIY enthusiast, or had an unpleasant experience with another wooden object, we can (in most cases) help.
LubrosityTM is more than a mere coating, its a patent-able innovative multi-step process. Likened to a renowned chicken franchise’s secret recipe and your carbonated beverage supplier’s flavour formula, LubrosityTM is a trade secret.
So. while we may not send you a pint, we’d be pleased to help you achieve functional aesthetic nirvana.
- Choose ‘Beautify’ to bring a shine to your companion(s).
- Choose ‘Repair and Restore’ if your partner has gotten into a recent scrape.
Hobbyists with DIY creations, select ‘Beautify’ and follow the instructions for preparation below.
——————Not So Small Print——————
1. Current “Beautify” capacity is limited to 5 creations per customer per order. Price for multi-unit orders are as follows: First Unit $27.89 +$16 for each subsequent unit up to a maximum of 5. Dimensions should not exceed “12×3“x2”. Larger sizes may require special tooling and nominal charge. Contact email@example.com
2. “Repair and Restore” pricing is $27.89 + hourly labor rate of $21/Hour. Most resurfacing, dents, scrapes and cracks may be repaired in less than 30-minutes. To receive an estimate and subsequent ordering link, send an image to firstname.lastname@example.org. A LubrosityTM technician will contact you by the method specified in your inquiry.
3. Items should be wet sanded to 800. The LubrosityTM service is not rapid (good things come to those who wait). Please allow 2-4 weeks following confirmed NobEssenceTM receipt for return service.
4. We’ll coat laminated object(s) if intended for personal use (not for re-sale). Every wood species is unique and laminates (even the best) seem to separate over time and thus compromise an object’s integrity.
5. Stains/Dyes: Lubrosity is not compatible with acidic residue. Items coloured with acid-based dyes or stains should be thoroughly rinsed, wipe-dried and left to out-gas in an area out of direct sunlight in a room temperature (72F +/- 6 degrees) area.
6. This is a service. We have attempted to establish a sustainable price. The service includes removal of existing coatings, minor repair of blemishes and LubrosityTM. If gouged, fractured or if your wooden object appears have been used as chew toy (Yes. That really has happened), then we will endeavor to contact you to discuss your options.
7. There is no agreement, explicit or implied, as to the intellectual property of any designs or shapes which are received by NobEssenceTM in association with this service. US & International Patent and Trademark laws will apply. Purchaser acknowledges that by procuring LubrosityTM Enhancement Services they are agree to partial revelation (not full shapes) of their creation on social media for marketing and sales purposes. Names of designers will never be release unless authorized in writing (verbally verified text or email).
8. Commercial suppliers of wooden pleasure objects should watch this space for updates on contract-LubrosityTM serves. Or reach out to us at email@example.com